This student workbook supports the "NZ Pathfinder: Geography Year 11" text. For each unit in the Pathfinder there is a set of worksheets in the Notemaker which enable students to:
- make effective Year 11 notes independently thereby allowing teachers to focus on classroom teaching, NCEA requirements, etc
- work with the most up-to-date content and statistical material
- develop and revise the important geographic skills and ideas
- prepare for NCEA assessments, both internal and external.
Features of the Notemaker:
- allows students to make their own quality Year 11 Geography notes.
- guides students in the use of the Geography Pathfinder text.
- provides extended practice in developing geography skills, reinforced with the concluding Geography Skills Test.
- caters for both school and home work.